Happy Saturday! We have been living in South Granville for four years this month, and this is our first time to enjoy a meal at The Stable House Bistro.
We had errands to run this morning. First, we went to the nearby local grocery (Meinhardt), then decided to have brunch (our first meal for today). After which, hubby had to pick up a package at Canada Post; next, I needed to drop by a UPS pick-up spot for an exchange gift.
|Brunch Board from The Stable House Bistro|
Our brunch board included:
- Bad Dog Bakery Toast
- Potato Roesti - It's a high-end version of potato patties.
- Sourdough French Toast - I highly recommend the french toast.
- Sunny Side Eggs
- Sous Vide Eggs - Of the two egg preparation, this is the one I'll get again.
- Fried Chicken
- Thick Cut Bacon - I can't believe I'm choosing bacon over the fried chicken and sausage, but it's better than the other two.
- House Made Sausage
- Lemon Yogurt, Seed Granola
- Seasonal Fruit
|Popcorn, Truffle, Parmesan|